Friday, November 10, 2006

No Screws, No Nails, No Fuss


Finally, a product that even offends Courtney Love's parenting sensiblities.The Peekaboo: For when you really don't care about keeping your daughter off the pole.


Of course, as with any fantastic, incredibly empowering new product there has been a "family values backlash." (The Gap Kids baby thong - my local mall hardly even knew ya).
My favorite quote from the article: "This should only be available to the most depraved people who want to corrupt their children."


Soooooo, basically you're saying it should be available ...

To be honest, I wanted a pole in the worst way a few years ago. For some reason when I swung around on the pole in my living room, I felt like I had finally come home ... so shove some money in my pants and call me depraved.

No comments: