Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Favorite Dude

I can’t decide who my favorite guy was yesterday:

The one on the subway who was wearing a homemade “World’s Awesomest Dad” t-shirt and dirty track pants, with a dirty yellow backpack, 1996 shoes, a broken arm in a sling, and a prison face,

OR

The guy who was wearing brown pin-stripped "slacks" with a blue & white tie-dyed, button-up Toronto Maple Leafs "dress shirt", had long PEROXIDE BLEACHED hair, straight cut at the bottom, brushed back severly on the sides, as well as wrap-around sunglasses in the subway after dark

OR

The old man in line at Taco Bell who went on a five minute rant to this body-builder guy in front of him about why he could never really be a fighter (because his legs were too skinny).


They were all white, so it’s not like I can deduct points for race .... so, I think I’m going to go with the homeless father. He just looked like he could use a win.

No comments: