Monday, January 21, 2008

Ahhh, Dusty. You stupid little bugger.

This is a new record for me. Three posts in one day ... and YES, I do have a job and I am actually quite busy - but I couldn't resist. Here is a little ditty (courtesy of Wood) about our favorite boy wonder, Dustin.

By: Wood

Here’s Dustin’s weekend in a nutshell:

Friday Night – He and Troy go party somewhere in Mission Beach – one of Troy’s friends. I guess they also stopped by Jessie and Jenna’s new place. Dustin was apparently very drunk. Then they went to Sand Bar, which Dustin doesn’t remember at all– again, very drunk. Comes home around 1am and stays up to play poker until 5:30. Loses his ass and doesn’t remember going to sleep, or whether or not he was up or down winnings-wise…

SaturDAY – He wakes up around 10:30, makes a cup of coffee, eats some potato chips, makes a drink, aaaaaaand goes back to sleep.

Saturday Evening – Wakes from his nap at 6:15 - and at 6:30 he retires to his room and is asleep by 7PM.

Sunday AM
– We all wake up to start watching football, so we obviously commence with the drinking. At 11am we start with some tequila shots and vodka drinks - then the Charger's lose and he is not happy. We drink more, finish off with some red wine, which I proceed to spill on his pants (just a little, not like throwing my drink on him or anything). He freaks out cuz they’re his favorite pair of pants, so I tell him to take them off and put them in water, so the stain doesn’t set. He then puts them in the bathtub (with about 4” of water). Naomi mentions to me before we go to bed that I’m going to have to deal with his pants in the AM (as I’m always the first to shower). Damnit.

Monday AM – I wake up, crawl to the shower, only to discover the wet pants in the bathtub that I forgot about. As I’m cussing to myself, draining the water and hanging his pants, I feel something clumpy in one of his pockets. Yep, it was his wallet… just sitting in 4” of water ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!! All of the sudden, I was kinda glad I had to “deal with his pants” in the morning - I really needed the laugh. I don’t wish bad upon him, or anything, but it was pretty funny how utterly fucked his wallet (and weekend) was at that point…



Shanda's take on this weekend:

By: Shanda

Dustin was hammered at Sandbar on Friday and was getting yelled at by these huge vato Mexican guys because he wouldn't dance with me. They were all, "hey homie, your girl wants to dance...be a man and dance with her. Don't let her dance by herself." Dustin refused to dance. This made the vatos a little uspet so they approached him again. Finally, Dustin realized that if he didn't dance with me he was probably going to get his ass kicked, so he decided to dance. So there's Dustin, dancing in the middle of a whole group of vato guys and black guys who were just staring him down. He totally wanted to move somewhere else, but I was having too much fun watching him dance in fear (I know, I am mean, but it was so fun).

Then he started getting all pissed off (yes, he was drinking redbull and vodkas) so I decided we should go to the other side of the bar because Snakes McEchols was going to come out and he would have gotten his ass kicked. I admit it would have been hilarious to see Dustin step up to these guys (with Troy as his back up), but I didn't want them to get hurt so thought it was best to move.


Dustin - Thank you.

Sincerely.

You cured my case of the "Mondays".



Dustin's response to this post:

Hahaha…just laugh it up…my antics are just soooo funny aren’t they? Yes that’s what I’m here for…to amuse all you bastards! One of the shittiest weekends ever!!

No comments: