Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Golf Pro's and Evil Ho's

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my dude for my complete and utter temper tantrum on the golf course Sunday morning. The only excuse I can offer is, "PMS and golf do not mix." .... I was also horrifically hung-over.

It's just that I was at the end of my rope considering I spent a the better part of Saturday sitting in his living room with the blinds closed watching him play Wii. (I could only watch as I was suffering from minor shoulder dislocation thanks to NFL 08).

He also called me evil in the car on the way to the golf course then tried to be my friend.

Despite the rough patches, he later admitted he thought it was hilarious when I warned the foursome who were patiently waiting behind us "I wouldn't stand behind me if I were you, this fucking ball might go backwards."

So, contrary to my mantra the entire nine holes, which was something to the effect of "Hating this fucking game", I am not "Never playing this stupid game again." ... because I do love me some mini-golf.

No comments: