Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mother Nature is Vile.

I know it's a bit premature to write summer 2007's obituary, but Mother Nature hasn't exactly been making a stellar case against such a hasty and hateful action. The so-called hottest month of the year has done its best October impression as of late, washing out the last few remaining weekends of potential beach action that are left.

Overall it's been a spectacular summer, highlighted by weddings, cottages, patio's, beach trips, BBQs and a variety of other enjoyable outdoor activities. However, despite all the fun, I'm not ready to give it up just yet. I've heard several people comment that they're ready for fall and cooler weather, which, is utter sacrilege to me. Before you idiots know it, we'll be trapped in January hell and you'll all be pining away for the hot summer weather.

All I know is, September best be as hot as the devil's kitchen. So, Mother Nature, please, get your shit together or I may just go postal on your ass.

1 comment:

Angela said...

you are funny.