Monday, May 05, 2008

Love. Love. Love.

I love coming out of cold movie theatres into warm summer nights. I love the smell of suntan lotion. I love the feeling of cold sheets on my skin. I love the sound of crickets. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. I love swinging on swing sets. I love my afro. I love the crunching sound of my shoes as I walk along a dirt road. I love my bed. I love weeping willows.

I love seeing babies smile. I love tattoos. I love rock and roll. I love trashy magazines. I love hot hot showers. I love the sound of rapidly typing on my keyboard when I have fresh, new ideas to share. I love road trips. I love my Dad. I love walking around my house in my ballet slippers. I love mixed CDs with no rhyme or reason. I love reading. I love driving really really fast. I love violent thunder storms. I love my black hair.


I love party dresses. I love rediscovering how many stars are really in the sky when you’re away from the city lights. I love the smell of lilacs. I love lying on my stomach on a hot sandy beach. I love falling asleep on the couch. I love dark nail polish. I love homemade soprasatta. I love bourbon. I love wild parties at my farm.

I love Christmas trees. I love singing. I love San Diego. I love the fact that I have volumes of journals dating back to 1994 with millions of quotes and passages that have appealed to me through the years. I love tight jeans. I love long, passionate kisses. I love getting caught in misty rain. I love going to concerts. I love the Nebraska Corn-Huskers. I love the Texas Longhorns. I love town's with one traffic light.


I love high heels. I love Potbelly’s skinny chocolate malts. I love Rob Zombie movies. I love creme-brule. I love kicking ass playing Madden 08 on Wii. I love traveling. I love skimming across the water in speed boats. I love the smell of salt water. I love unsophisticated humor. I love the first sip of beer on a Saturday morning during football season. I love finding hole-in-the-wall restaurants with great food. I love catching the subway just in time.


I love the smell of spring. I love dancing. I love Lynyrd Skynyrd. I love that I can still get away with no bra. I love funky t-shirts. I love waking up next to someone I love. I love lacy boyshorts. I love listening to talk radio. I love cooking. I love singing all the lyrics to Elton John's 'Tiny Dancer'. I love the way my Isabella follows me around. I love the smell of clean laundry. I love grilled cheese with cheddar and tomato. I love hot tubs. I love sitting around campfires and eating s’mores. I love bubble baths.


I love heels and a short skirt. I love yellow jellybeans. I LOVE red lipstick. I love fresh strawberries. I love ribbons. I love crossword puzzles. I love when you meet someone new and they just get you. I love laughing hysterically. I love going out for breakfast. I love kissing a boy with whiskey breath. I love the sound of waves crashing on the beach at night. I love Mexican food.

Most of all, I love my family ... my WHOLE family ... all 73 of them.

No comments: