Friday, May 23, 2008

Awkward

So, I have a new "big boss" client who just started about a month ago. Anyway, he was in the office earlier in the week, along with his boss and their lawyer to negotiate the terms of our retainer. Anyway, I'm in the meeting room with another person I work with and I'm bending over to plug in my laptop and I have a nice size tattoo on my back - which was exposed .. due to my pervocative ability to bend.

Anyway, the guy I work with sees it. And...

Him: Hey, sweet tat man.

Me: Oh, thanks.

Him: That's awesome. I have one in progress (shows me). Hey, what did you use for the aftercare?

Me: Um, A & D, then just Lubriderm after the first few days.

Him: Next time you should try Bag Balm. I got a mess of tats, that's what I've always used, it works awesome.

Me: Bag Balm?

Him: Yeah. It's what farmers use on cow's tits.


We both turn around to take our seats, and see 10 people - my boss, my clients, their lawyer, etc... in complete stunned silence.

Perfect.

No comments: