Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Midgies

Yesterday on my way to Starbucks, I happened upon a large black man standing next to a small woman. A very small woman. She was a midget - with black hair. She was wearing a lacy black bra and belly shirt, which barely covered her little midget breasts and her tummy ran in muscular bumps to the crotch of her jeans. She was also wearing rainbow colored leg warmers... which I cannot say enough lovely things about. She was smoking a cigarette. Her lashes were the longest I've ever seen. I had never seen an attractive midge, but found myself in just such a sitch.

She looked vaguely familiar. That sometimes happens in Toronto. People look familiar. But it was more than her facial features that matched up, it was her whole body ... then I realized I had recently seen her fuck a fat man and his big fat black girlfriend on Cathouse: The Series.

I must say, Bridget the Midget is smoking hot ... and not because she smokes.

No comments: