Monday, June 23, 2008

Self Therapy

I used to do this all the time and it really made me feel better! Randomly write down twenty-five things you want to say to people without revealing who they are.

1. I’m constantly getting disappointed by you and yet you blame me.
2. I think you're going to break my heart.
3. Stop taking everything so personally. It’s not always about you.
4. I know I am smarter than you. Stop trying to make me look stupid, asshole.
5. I would die if you died.
6. So what if I drink too much? Everyone does.
7. I’m afraid we’ll never be the kind of friends we used to be.
8. Your ass kissing makes me want to break a chair over your head daily.
9. I think your self-confidence is completely contrived.
10. Your casual dismissal of me only makes me want you more.
11. He’s terrible to you and for you and I'm worried about you.
12. You make my skin crawl.
13. Give yourself some credit. Self-doubt is unattractive.
14. Your hesitance is my hesitance. We’ll never move forward this way.
15. I need you to do more drugs.
16. I am the person I want to be when I’m with you.
17. You’re a fake. Don’t think I don’t know it.
18. When I'm with you I'm completely exposed. You make me feel naked.
19. I’m sorry I don’t visit more often, but I think about you all the time.
20. When you cry, it embarrasses me.
21. Your constant negativity seeps under my skin and I'm afraid it's changing me.
22. My biggest fear is losing you to someone else even though I don't want you anymore.
23. Your righteous attitude and subtle piety really annoy me.
24. Your need to subtly turn everything into a competition frustrates me.
25. Your pessimism is self-perpetuating. I don’t know what to say to make you feel better anymore.

No comments: