Friday, March 09, 2007

A Little Friday Flavor


Nice body? Check.

Hot face? Check.

Messy hair with 5 'o clock shadow? Check.

Alcoholic chain smoker? Check.

Dead cold expression that says, "You are going to put me through community college and like it"? Check and check.


For some reason I feel like I know this man. Let's say, for example, he wasn't a multi-million dollar movie star BUT just your regular run of the mill dude who pumps gas. This is the Collin I know. And if we had met at the local dive-bar before he became famous, he would immediately have known that I was going to give him my undying devotion and an interest-free loan. I, in turn, would know that he was going to forget my birthday and steal my prescription medicine for his own recreation.


But seriously, just look at him. This is the guy who will sleep with your sister and tell you to stop being so sensitive about it.
So bad he's good, ladies. So bad he's good.

No comments: