Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fashion Anaylsis 101

A few friends of mine (who I also refer to as my fans) have been quite upset with my lack of blogging as of late. It's just that I have this little thing that supports my shopping habit ... it's called a job and it's keeping me really busy right now. However I'm going to stop drinking for a few evenings in order to free up some time and address the following picture of a transvestite hooker that a friend emailed me:

Let's discuss...


1) The white bra under a white dress. NO. NO. NO. I realize I'm notorious for wearing black, red, hot pink, lime green bra's under white tops but for normal chicks a nude bra is common sense. White under white??? Please. Not to mention this particular BRAZZIRE is something that only an 87 year old lactating grandmother would wear. Most bitches know better than this, so I'll move on. (Although I would like to know what surgeon did his tits)


2) The makeup: This guy is over the top even for a tranny streetwalker. The rule is the eyes OR lips ...not both.

3) Love the bag. Love the jacket.

4) The nude colored fishnets: If he's going to wear a skirt that short, he may as well just go all the way with bare legs. What's the point? It's not like he needs the fishnets to give the ensemble more edge.

5) The hair: It's so cliche. He'd be much more mysterious and wholesome with a darker color.

My comments may be bitchy but I don't feel bad.

He is beautiful. Words won't bring him down.

2 comments:

Chris Kreussling (Flatbush Gardener) said...

It's the lighting.

Blogger profile said...

That's Christina Aguilera.