Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Issue of the Week ... so far

I've seriously had it with public transportation. Coupled with the fact that Mother Nature is a total whore, yesterday I fully waited 45 minutes for the streetcar in the freezing cold, while my waiting companions shared their verbal validation of the city's disrespect for particular ethnic groups. By the time the streetcar got there, they had mustered up such collective anger I'm suprised there wasn't a revolt ... against me ... because I'm white.

If you happen take the bus anytime after 9pm you'll notice that ALL the people on it are verfiably NOT in in a hurry due to the fact they are either:


a) Insane/Drunk /Homeless
b) 100 years old


Additionally, everytime I get onto the subway or streetcar, 9 times out of 10 I will be forced into some sort of verbal altercation with those who fall into category "a". And chances are, the cracked-out drunk guy that I just told to go fuck himself, is getting off at my stop.... .... because I live in the ghetto and I'm just lucky like that. F'n A!

No comments: